Metal Building Owner, Do You Have Metal Roof Problems?
Restoration SOLUTIONS For Metal Roofs
METAL ROOF REHABILITATION
- Provide a full site inspection
- Inspect all fasteners
- Tighten and/or replace loose or missing fasteners
- Daub all screw heads with urethane sealer
- Reflash all penetrations
- Caulk and repair counter flashing and terminations
Metal roofing material has proven to be an exceptionally weather resistant product. Seams, fastener back-out and flashing seem to be the first to show signs of leakage.
Eliminating all potential seam, fastener, and flashing related leaks, will provide you with a rejuvenated roof and allow Spann to offer this outstanding five year warranty without the expense of reroofing. Please note that not all roofs will qualify for this warranty.
Exclusions: Roofs that are not maintainable, have a history of HVAC repairs, damages caused by others or nature, plumbing, excessive ponding water and metal work. Spann reserves the right to reject any roof that does not meet its specific requirements. Not all roofs are eligible. Spann reserves the right to perform all warranty repairs as it deems necessary to satisfy its obligations.
- Clean / repair gutters
- Investigate and repair existing leaks
- Repair damaged roof areas
- Provide additional drainage if required
- Perform yearly inspections with remedial repairs
- Provide preferred leak response
459 Allied Dr. • Conway, S.C. 29526 843-347-2220 • Fax: 843-347-9719